80's turned Retro

by









Last night, we attended an 80's Prom themed birthday party for a family friend. From the announcement of the Prom King and Queen to the prom pictures under the balloon bridge to the great 80's hits blasting over the speakers, it was such a success. (Not to mention, that french onion dip was spectacular and very gone after my family got ahold of that bowl.) I just really really wish I was around during all of these past decades (mostly the 50's, but I wouldn't complain about the 80's). The eighties was a time where everything was so bright, hair was teased, and the music was INCREDIBLE! So I didn't know how much people were going to get into it so I decided to not get crazy. I guess my version of not getting too crazy is dressing in a completely different decade's worth of an outfit. So I guess you should not come to me about how to subtly dress eighties, because you will look like something between a jumbled mess of 1950, 1990, and 2010. Maybe next time...

And here's a mirror picture...