all in one

by














Photos by Drew Osumi
**Click on the photos to view in their original size

They say that you should pick a trend, and stick with it. Well, who listens to magazine fashion rules, anyway? So, I decided to blend all of my favorite trends for winter into one oddly simple outfit. Peplum enough is brilliant. But white peplum? Genius. It gives such a clean feel to a subtle statement piece. Next, booootieeees!! This is my new found OBSESSION (and if the caps doesn't emphasize it enough; my mom and I have had many long conversations about them over the past few weeks..it's baaad). Well, I don't really know what to say about them except they are the perfect solution to end-of-winter/spring in Syracuse because I am so sick of putting on my tall boots each morning. Plus, they give you an extra pep to your step. But, flat ones are definitely more practical for the uphill campus.. And, the fur. I'm not really sure what to call it, scarf? cowl? thing? So, I wear this to add a little extra something to any casual, nice, sloppy, or whatever outfit. Also, I just want to point out the snake bracelet. I got it at a flea market in NYC last year and my love for it hasn't died.

On the other hand, Jennifer Lawrence is.. well have you seen this(Thanks, Kendi) ...hilarious!