New York Fashion Week - Day 1

by




Sorry for the finger on the side of the picture. I was trying to play it cool and be unnoticed. It's really working because she is looking right into the camera. Cool.
I'm not sure who this is, but the paparazzi were chasing after her; if you know, please comment!
Spotted: Kelly Cutron
Model off Duty
Model




Crying because I can't go backstage
My favorite street style look from the first day
Spotted: Eleonora Carisi









Glambulance by Benefit Cosmetics




This is a few weeks delayed but I'm still as excited as ever that I was in NYC during Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week. After a stressful week at school in early February, I decided to take the train down to the city as a mini weekend getaway to relax and unwind. Not even realizing, IT WAS FASHION WEEK. Okay. I was surrounded by so many fashionable people in one small square, it was incredible.