Mother's Day

by

Cheesy Instagram collage for my incredible mom!
Another cheesy collage for my amazing grandma!








Happy [belated] Mothers' Day to all of the mothers who are reading this, to the grandmothers or great-grandmothers, and to all the children out there that may have forgotten to show a little extra lovin' to their mothers on Sunday! I had an amazing Mothers' Day lunch with my family at a Terra Rossa to celebrate all that my mother and grandmother put into our family. When people talk against Mothers' Day and say things like "everyday should be Mothers' Day" it kind of makes me cringe a little. Of course we appreciate our mothers' every single day, whether we act like it or not, but I think having a special day dedicated to the profession that is undoubtedly the most demanding and rewarding in this world is something truly special. I hope you all celebrated it with lots of laughs!

I just wanted to point out a few things. First off, my jacket. I got this beautiful Ann Taylor jacket from Hells Kitchen Flea Market (New York City) last Spring for only six dollars. Just pointing that out. Second, my mom is back to having red hair. Most of my memories growing up with my mom are all with her having beautiful red hair and I couldn't be happier that it's back! [Although I did LOVE being the same hair color as her for a little bit :)]